Where You Receive Hope
Our mind is a battleground. In order to win battles, there is a need to renew the mind. How to renew the mind?
1. Recognize false beliefs; about self, others, and even God. The way of thinking makes a huge difference on how to proceed in life, and making decisions.
2. Be open to change. Resentment to change builds walls, rejecting transformation. The result is, stubbornness and dysfunctionality in the state of mind.
3. Be patient with the process. Proper process and time is required to achieve goals. Many abort the process because of impatience and miss the opportunity of renewing the mind.
It requires courage to walk through this path. It is worth all the time and effort, for the result is lasting, teaching endurance and leading to victory.
Join the journey on the road less traveled.
What comes to mind thinking about marriage?
Marriage is a wonderful unity, that makes you feel loved, accepted and protected. Marriage shapes you to become a better person. Even
though there is no perfect marriage, but there is a healthy marriage.
When you understand and learn more about your spouse, you appreciate, and respect them, and know how to love one another through your imperfections. We support one another despite our differences.
As we learn each other’s strengths and weaknesses; then we learn to become a
real helpmate to each other, that is when marriage becomes healthier.
Marriage is a work of art. Whatever
you picture, that is what you draw:
a beautiful picture or an ugly one.
Our Lead Counselor
Our instructor, Sona Jamgotchian is compassionate, knowledgeable, with extensive experience dealing with many difficult cases. She is anointed and called for those who are hurting. She studied Biblical Counseling at Light University. And is Board Certified Biblical Counselor by BCPPC since 2017. Sona completed Dr. Daniel Amen's Brain Health Coaching program through AACC. She has been serving in the areas of mental health; depression, anxiety, bipolar, etc. for over a decade.
What makes School of Hope different?
We do not feed you with knowledge and theories only to deal with your symptoms. We introduce technics in the light of the Word of God, dealing with the root of the problem. We follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in your situation and He gives us the tools to direct you to deal with your challenges. Our goal is to help you see the light at the end of the tunnel, so that hope will rise up within you.
We can help you in three different ways:
1. We can work with you one on one, offering Biblical counseling to overcome difficulties.
2. You can attend one of our Live webinars in the area that interests you the most.
3. Or simply purchase the course that you think will help you the best.
For an appointment or more information about webinars and e-courses contact us.